Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday 14 October 2007

Urrghh...

Feeling... so... sick...

Taking such exemplary care of Pete this last week has taken its toll, and now I reign supreme in the 'Fortress of Germs' as I refer to our house. Pete, God bless him, has taken on care of me beautifully, and spent today running around for me as I lay in repose on the lounge. Unfortunately, this means I'm not doing much else, including knitting. And that makes me so sad.

Here's a stash picture to keep me going: I've got some baby knitting to do for a dear dear friend who's currently overseas and expecting her first little one. As it's a surprise, I won't detail the pattern here, but I will in my Ravelry pages.








And, speaking of little ones, here's my little one - he's been practicing smiling lately, with all his teeth. Even when we've been crook, it's still such a pleasure looking after Wonderboy!

No comments: