Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Stay tuned

I have completed my "Raspberry Clapotis", finally! Photos hopefully to be taken and posted tomorrow - I want to take shots outside, and we've finally got a week's worth of rainy weather in our area, thank goodness...

Noro Striped Scarf was cast on at Knit Night last Thursday, and I am LOVING it stupid... the colour changes keep me so excited, and quickly dashing off a row or two when I've got ten minutes to spare is easily done. It's coming along beautifully. Photos tomorrow, hopefully...

Next on the list? I'm trying to decide between having a crack at a Baby Surprise Jacket for Lola-Frog (I've decided to use her actual nickname rather than her 'in utero' name!) or starting WonderBoy's Weasley Sweater, while I get started on the April squares for 2009 in a Blanket...

Three projects running simultaneously - can it be done? Time will tell...

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Can't wait to see your Clap, Jen...I must be the last person on the planet who hasn't knit it yet!

Jenny said...

Cheers, Dianne!

I must say, to say 'my Clap' does make me sound suspiciously diseased, doesn't it?!