Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday 12 March 2009

Exciting times

I'm finally joining a Stitch n' Bitch!

I have, among several other knitters and crocheters local to the area, connected on Ravelry and decided to start meeting up for a weekly 'knit night' at a nearby RSL club. I'm very excited, and so pleased that we're also going to get the word out and try to get others to join in, too.

Big, big thanks go out to clovelly (Ravelry), who has gone to all the effort to moderate our Ravelry group, as well as researching and organising everything to make tonight's meetup possible! Hopefully I will be able to post with photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

It is exciting, isn't it? Can't wait till tonight! I'll try to remember to bring my camera, too.

What knitting are you going to bring? I think I'll bring the Hypoteneuse Wrap I'm working on, and the socks using the Mini Mochi yarn...