Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday 15 October 2009

Thursday Night Shuffle

Another week has passed, and so we are at another Thursday!

This week, KnitNight met in a new location, a few suburbs away from our usual place, so that a bunch of us can make it (it's a bit far away otherwise)... we're alternating our meetings between the pub and the RSL club.

Tonight's song is 'Go It Alone' by Beck, from his 2005 album, 'Guero'.
I first saw the film clip for this song on an ABC late night music program, called Rage. It was initially the film clip that intrigued me, as I think it was the one that was built up of scenes that folded apart, kinda like a MAD fold-in... I've just gone to check it now, and I could be entirely wrong - it was a good six years ago!!! Maybe it was his track 'Sun Eyed Girl'... Oops...

I've pretty well fallen down on this week's Shuffle. Maybe this is a sign telling me that I shouldn't have this song on my iPod...

Is my face red?!

No comments: