Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday 8 October 2009

Doin' the Thursday Night Shuffle

Heading out to KnitNight tonight, the first song on my iPod was "Listen to What the Man Said" by Paul McCartney and Wings. It's a song that reminds me greatly of my childhood, as it featured on a Paul McCartney compilation cassette called "All The Best". I think we gave to it Dad one Fathers' Day, and we listened to it over and over in the car. My sisters and I sang along and knew all the songs pretty well by heart. I think I was possibly the only kid in Year Four whose favourite singer was Paul McCartney!

"Listen to What the Man Said" originally featured on the 1975 album, "Venus and Mars", ... but I was listening to the digitally cleaned up version from the newer best of album, called "Wingspan: Hits and History".
More shuffling next week!

No comments: