Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday 13 June 2009

World Wide Knit In Public Day 2009

Ah, this day comes again, and again, we knit.

I'm pleased to say that I was joined by three other intrepid knitters to brave the cold outdoors at a local cafe today. Sadly, no other people from our group were able to make it - maybe more next year!

Somewhat annoyingly, anyone we tried to offer a coffee-cup-cozy to looked a
t us like we were trying to offer them illicit drugs, and everyone else just looked frightened. *Sigh* We really must have a long way to go to convert the muggles. We raised like, thirty dollars for Youth Off The Streets, so well - I suppose it's thirty dollars that they didn't have this morning!

In other news, WonderBoy and I looked out the window this evening and noticed that it was really, really orange. WonderBoy was quite excited about the whole thing, so we went out onto the driveway to take some video and photos:

I want yarn these colours. I don't know what I'd knit with it, but I want it:

WonderBoy got right into it. It was all well cool.
You should see what we're getting up to tomorrow - it's going to be so exciting!

No comments: