Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday 28 June 2009

June Squares Ahoy!

The June squares for Lola-Frog's 2009 blanket are complete:We've got a rather 'red-toned' theme going this month!

I'm keeping this as a quick post, as we're getting ready to do the tourist thing in our home town with
Maja, a lovely friend from Slovenija, who's with us for a few days. We're going to visit Fitzroy Falls, the Illawarra Fly, Centennial Vineyards, and... The Robertson Pie Shop!

I do also have a completed hat; a lovely green 'Meret' by Woolly Wormhead - but I haven't managed to get a photo of it on yet! Maybe today...

1 comment:

Dianne said...

The squares are just wonderful, Jen! That's going to be just gorgeous.

And I loved your Meret...what yarn was that, anyway? I think I need to make one of those....