Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday 18 June 2009

3x Thursday... AND photos!

Wow, I am SO following everyone else on the Internet. Innovator? Me? Hell, no.

Firstly, a meme from this site: Three questions posed every Thursday. I thought I'd give it a try, see what emerges from this. Doesn't work? I'll ditch it!

1. What's the weather like today? Describe it.

Really strange weather today. Quite misty, then nice and sunshiny, followed by heavy cloud and rain. Repeat.

2. Did you/are you going to do anything productive (sure, it's relative) today? What did you/are you up to?

Since it's five minutes to eleven o'clock Thursday night, I'm going to answer this in the past tense. I think I did well today: a couple of loads of washing, dinner in the slow cooker by 10.30am (beef and red wine casserole) and WonderBoy and I spent 'quality time' together making a banana cake. Oh, and I finished Lola-Frog's third June square. Haven't woven the ends in, but it's off the needles. Success!

3. Do you need to make some phone calls or send some emails to people that you haven't heard from lately? If so, who? Here's your reminder to do it!

No, strangely! I usually take three days to remember to call or email someone, but today I'm up to date. Hurrah! No, wait... I'm still trying to get through to someone at Sunbeam; our slushie maker seems to have carked it during its second outing, and I'd like an explanation-shash-replacement. Not my fault I haven't spoken to them yet though, I keep getting the recorded message that all their operators are too busy to deal with my call. Cheers, guys.

And now, as promised: photos, taken last weekend on WonderBoy's very special outing to the Galston Valley Miniature Railway. He had such a fantastic time, but I'm not sure who was more excited, WonderBoy or his Poppy (my dad)...

...here they are together on WonderBoy's first train ride!

My sister, Lucy, Pete and my darling Lola-Frog.WonderBoy enjoying a ride with my sister, Sarah, and her boyfriend, Shane.The whistles on the steam trains are pretty loud!

No comments: