Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Who would have thought it?

Okay, so I've hit a major, major mental block.

I put it down to End of Term One. I'm packin' it, writing up children's dialogues, documenting project work and co-ordinating displays and generally sodding around. Plus, we're getting ready for the Department of Community Services
Children's Services Regulations to come into effect at our Preschool, something which the school's never dealt with before and neither has our current director. So, my colleague and I are trying to help as much as we can, policy-writing and all that.

Meanwhile, my friend's baby was due yesterday and not only have I done merely three rows of stars and hearts out of the total five, I'm seriously thinking it'll look better with six rows total, leaving me halfway through.

Plus, the sock went to frogtown, express. Turns out the length of my feet cannot be measured accurately flat, and they are much longer than five inches. Aack!

Hello... paging Shortfeet? Mr Shortfeet? Hello?


Hello? No? Mr Shortfeet? No? Aw, damn...
Oh, man. Roll on school holidays. I'm itchin' to get the spinning wheel out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your socks look very spring/summery. They'll be great!