Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Photo Mosaic Meme

What a crack-up! I had lots of fun setting this up this afternoon. I love going through whatever flickr brings up in response to your search query and choosing the best one to go in the mosaic. This is such a fantastic idea, and all the credit has to go to Amputeehee and her blog (which I accessed in a series of clicks and links, through the Yarn Harlot's comments page. I won't bore you with the details!). I will definitely be back to the Mosaic Maker in the future - it's a fun and very easy tool to make use of!

What's that? You'd like to do one too? Go for it! Here's the instructions...


a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?

3. What high school did you go to?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. Favorite drink?

7. Dream vacation?

8. Favorite dessert?

9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?

11. One word to describe you.

12. Your flickr name.


My answers:
1. Jenny
2. Chocolate
3. The Hills Grammar School, Kenthurst
4. Green or blue
5. Ewan McGregor
6. Water
7. Wandering through Europe
8. Lemon meringue pie
9. Happy and knitting!
10. My family
11. Unusual
12. Bluejude1980

Photo Credits:
1. Cascade Canyon from Jenny Lake 2. eye candy! 3.
Terry Pratchett's Authoring Hat 4. wham: a different corner 5. Ewen McGregor 6. Prenent un Bany. Taking a Bath. 7. Wandering through Assisi 8. Lemon meringue pie anyone? 9. Happy Valentine's Day! 10. "Nourouz" is coming! 11. Just a Orchid 12. 'Cuarto mio' Version 1.1


The only thing I can say I was annoyed or frustrated about was that one of the photos I liked the best was not available to be used. The cool thing was though, it was the picture for 'My Family', and I'd chosen a very funky group of Golden Monkeys. And it was the only one that was not made available. :(

Well. That's one hour of the afternoon gone. Maybe I should get back onto that knitting...

No comments: