Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday 4 July 2009

Oh, the agony!

This arrived yesterday:And I know what's in it, too - the books and DVD on spinning that I ordered from Interweave as a bit of a birthday present to myself. Sadly, I have restricted myself from opening and devouring the contents until this is finished:
It's Mum's Sea Wool Scarf, which I have to have finished for Wednesday. Although, maybe I should try to get it done for Tuesday so it can be blocked. Aack! Now I've got even less time.

This one has been unnecessarily frustrating; I've frogged it once and restarted after coming into stitch count issues that I couldn't resolve through a few extra K2TOGs, and I've also found I've had to tink several rows when I've not been paying attention. All I can say is, I hope I can finish it unscathed before Mum's birthday!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Oh, you have a will of iron, Jen! Don't know if I could delay that gratification...

BTW, your Innovative Socks book arrived here yesterday. KnitPicks was having a sale, so the book was only $13.77 US!

The shawl looks like it will be gorgeous...good luck with finishing!