Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Meret photo - of sorts

I finally managed to have a photo taken of me whilst wearing the Meret on the weekend... just the one. And it doesn't really show it terribly well! I should ask Pete to take a couple of photos from the back...WonderBoy seems keen, though.

And in other news, I shall hark back to the completion of Lola-Frog's June Squares. I'm not terribly happy with the 'R' square. The stranding was pulled waaaay too tight, resulting in this; top left of the heart:
I contemplated snipping the strands and eaving the ends in, but... apathy reigned.

As much as I feel I want to get started on the first of the three July squares, I'm in the middle of knitting Mum's birthday present. Called 'Sea Wool Scarf', I got the pattern from 'Yarn Forward Magazine' after Mum admired Barb's at WWKIP.

Trouble is, though - because I've got a deadline (Mum's birthday is next Wednesday), I've found that I'm finding good excuses not to get on with it. Ugh! It's like having an itch that you can't get rid of even though you're scratching... as you continue on, it's getting progressively more irritating even though you'r
e doing all you can to alleviate it. Must be all in my mind.


Not unlike Rob & Mick of Shitscared fame:
"With his miiiind!"

No comments: