Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday 8 September 2008

Tell us something we don't know!

This little article was snuck into the social pages of yesterday's Sun-Herald newspaper, describing trends and buys that are becoming more popular or less popular right now... I don't really think any more need be said, except for 'duh'!Although, "it's cheap"? Clearly they're not taking the whole 'stashing' exercise into account, are they?
I've found a good use for wine glasses whilst pregnant... the first baby hat is complete!

Is it weird though, that I'm unusually proud of the first lot of I-cord I've ever attempted? Does it ever stop being entertaining, knitting and re-knitting the stitches where they feel like it's supposed to be flat, and yet... a little wee tube!I love it.

No comments: