Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday 20 September 2008

Avast, mateys!

Yesterday be "International Talk Like A Pirate Day"!

And since I, Cap'n Bellyache, be too lazy to have updated this here blog yesterday, I be updatin' ye all now. It must still be International Talk Like A Pirate Day somewhere in the world!

Yer ol' Cap'n had to work yesterday, manning the mizzenmast and scrubbin' the poop deck (when ye be workin' with the little bilge rats as I be, ye all have ter muck in and help!), and so I brought me own brand o' pirattitude to the
classroom, dressed in my approximation of piratical finery: three-quarter pants and dunlop volleys (for when I be scrubbin' the deck), a striped blue (maternity!) shirt and a red bandanna. The young lads and lasses aboard the ship didn't know what was goin' on!

Me own little buccaneer got in on the pirate act, too. Me First Mate dressed him him in his big boy 'Pirate Jammies':
Now all I be sayin' is, roll on September 19, 2009 so we can be settin' sail for the next Talk Like A Pirate adventure! Weigh anchor, ye scurrrrvvy swabs!


Yaaaarrgh!

No comments: