Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday 23 September 2007

Five Senses Sunday...



Has it been a week already?

The smell of flowers in my garden. Most of them at the moment don't actually have a scent,
except for this one - Diosma. It won't be long till the lovely roses I planted will be blooming, though - I am starting to see little buds growing!










The feel of sunshine on my back on a clear spring day. It was so nice outside; I ended up chatting with my best mate (holidaying in the US) for nearly an hour and a half, sitting on the front step...









The taste of beautiful, clean water - how lucky are we? I reckon that even for its faults, I live in the best country in the word, bar none. But we all feel that way, don't we?!

The sound of Rosellas fighting over seed in the
backyard. I put wild bird seed mix in the bird feeder and sat myself down, camera in hand, waiting for the onslaught - I could hear them carrying on in the bug gumtrees - but nothing. Every time I went inside? At least three at a time, dangling upside down from the branches and the bird feeder! They frighten easily, and although I did my best David Attenborough sneak, but they're too good, scarpering well before I got within cooee of them and their afternoon tea.



The sight of Wonderboy, chowing down on his afternoon tea - an oatmeal and sultana biscuit ("Bikkah! Bikkah!" as he says). He's such a cute little dude!

And back to work tomorrow!

No comments: