Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday 11 August 2008

Photos

Just a quickie tonight... some photos of a couple of completed projects...

This cardie has been finished for some time now, but I've added photos now because WonderBoy is finally big enough to fit it properly! I mean, it has been knit for a size three so the sleeves are slightly long yet, but because he's grown into such a tall young man, the body fits him well already. When I put it on him, and asked how it was, he rubbed the sleeves and fron
t, saying, "Oh, it's so cosy... Thanks, Mummy!"

These photos were taken on Friday last, when I took him into work. One of the other teachers complimented him on his wee cardie, and he responded, "Is yarn. Yarn! Mummy knitted yarn!"That's my boy.

And these shots are of the completed Linen Print Scarf. I'm so pleased with the way the fringe worked out - it's kinda nice to frog some knitting and end up with something usable!
Crikey... the belly's got started already! Or maybe that's the chocolate.

No comments: